UROK Learning Institute is looking for Reading/Math tutors for grades K-12. Pay is $15-25/hour. Training is paid at $10/hour prior to starting with students.
Hiring in the following areas:
- Fontana – $17 (group size 4) or $25 (group size 8)
- Complete fingerprinting/background check and submit TB results prior to starting.
- Complete paid training ($10/hr) prior to tutoring.
- Provide small group instruction at Fontana schools sites.
- Attend all scheduled tutoring sessions.
- Administer student pre/post tests, score, and submit results to the program director.
- Submit student progress reports and attendance rosters to the parents and program director monthly and on time.
- Maintain organized student records.
- Ensure student goals are met.
Training, Education, and Experience:
- Able to teach both math and reading.
- Minimum 2 years of college, A.A. or B.A. preferred.
- Knowledge of instructional/tutorial procedures and practices.
- Communicate well with others and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Prior tutoring experience or interest in pursuing a career in education a plus!
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus!
- Able to start working immediately.
- Must be able to commit to at least 4 days a week, weekends are optional.
- Must provide own transportation with car insurance.
- Some lifting of educational materials (30 lbs. max).